We support our clients in the following areas:
- preparation and examination of construction contracts
- assurance, enforcement or defense of wage claims
- consulting of the implementation of the construction project
- termination of contractual relationship
- proceedings for the preservation of evidence
- mediation conversations
Disputes between client and contractor during the construction services and upon the conclusion of most construction projects are now the rule. Given the complex subject matter, the realization of the open claims and defense of excessively high invoices will usually only be successfully implemented with a lawyers help.
For building law mandates a schematic approach is not feasible. Rather, an extensive interests and risk assessment at the beginning of the mandate has to be executed. Experience shows that with correct procedure and through out of court negotiations or as part of a judicial mediation, proper, time- and money-saving solutions can be developed.
Our clients include mid-sized construction companies, builders, property developers, architects, engineers and managers of real estate.
Your specialist in Construction and Engineering / Building Law