We support our clients in the following areas:
- advice on acquisition and development
- draft contracts and negotiations
- property assessments
- preparation of operation concepts
- corporate real estate exposures
- preparation of building and development contracts
- preparation of contracts for architects and engineers
- judicial advice during construction
- construction and architecture law
- forced sales
- commercial and residential space lease
- real estate agent law
You will receive help in almost all questions relating to real estate exposure. This includes the analysis of properties, negotiating the acquisition or disposal and preparation of various operation concepts.
Our clients are mid-sized builders, property developers, architects, engineers, real estate agents and managers of real estate.
In addition, we represent you as a creditor or debtor in forced sales and corporate disputes.
Another focus of our forensic work is private building law.
Our services in real estate matters are completed by advice in tenancy law, in which we represent both tenants and landlords interests in residential and commercial space leases.
Based on many years of cooperation, we have adapted to the requirement of property management companies.
Your specialist in Real Estate Law
Dr. Matthias Lenhardt
Der richtige Berater ist wie eine tragende Säule.